Management Company Services
Management Company Services for Independent Contractors
As a management Company for independent contractors, Accutor provides assistance for services ranging from payroll processes, legal support, and taxation processes. With a team consisting of in-house lawyers, accountants and tax experts Accutor aims at providing end-to end services including raising invoices, collection of payments, and calculation of taxes after deductions and contributions.
In a nutshell, a Management Company:
- Is similar to an “ Umbrella Company” providing added benefits and protection to contractors including verification, and getting necessary work permit
- Administers workflow and streamlines work
- Reduces risk of being audited while also offering generous payments
- Handles invoices and payments
A Management Services company is a legal entity with the express objective to help contractors work and secure workflow without creating a burden on them for setting up or running their own company. Effectively, such management company is at a position of an “employer” to the independent contractor on a fixed term assignment.
Working partnership between Accutor Management Company and independent contractor
By working through Accutor, the individual contractor not only has access to our team of lawyers and tax consultants, but also secures constant work flow. Here’s how to go about it
- Register with Accutor
- Start or continue working either directly, or through a recruitment agency or with an end-client
- Share timesheets and the recruitment details for client as well as of contractors with Accutor
Thereafter, Accutor can assist independent contractor by
- Raising invoices and collect payment in any of the countries where we have legal entities and payroll expertise
- Calculate and pay local taxes, taxable expenses, social security, and national insurance on behalf of a contractor.
- Secure tax management in accordance with the legislation of the respective country of employment
- Deposit the remaining amount directly to the Contractor’s Bank account
- Compile and fill in the necessary forms and comply with the details sought by the tax authorities