Not for Profit Sector
The Not for Profit Sector is truly global because:
- When there is a natural disaster, the search and rescue efforts will be carried out by nationals and organisations from various countries.
- The experts who carry out research, as well as delivering aid will often have to travel to foreign locations, where there assistance is needed most pressingly.
- Typically, the need for specific expertise in one location will be short term, with those delivering the expertise then moving on to other regions where their support and guidance is needed.
- The medical practitioners who help the wounded in conflict zones, or immunize people at risk of suffering diseases will likely have travelled to distant places.
- The individuals with the skills and proven experience of delivering infrastructure and basic services access development in poor countries, will have acquired this experience in different places.
As a consequence of the above, it is important that Contractors working in the Not for Profit sector are:
Accutor's value proposition to (i) Corporations with activities in, (ii) Agencies that recruit in and (iii) Contractors that work in the Not for Profit Sector is:
So, whether you are (i) a HR executive in an Aid Charity looking for a specialist firm that can liaise with you to standardise processes and reduce exposure to risk, (ii) a Recruiter who wants a trusted partner to satisfy regulations and fulfil processes, in order that you can focus on placing Not for Profit delivery experts, such as Doctors and Researchers more quickly and more frequently, or (iii) a Contractor looking for a long - term payroll and management company solution to ensure maximum take - home pay and regulatory compliance... Contact Accutor today and let us help you to focus on life, work and success!
Sub Verticals Served
- Disaster Relief
- International Aid
- Access to Medical Practitioners
- Disease Prevention
- Civilian Security
- Access to Water