What information do we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information
Any of the information we collect you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions, Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
• To send periodic emails, The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To administrator a contest, promotion, survey or other Website feature
How do we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to company with the law, enforce our Website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party Websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked Websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these Websites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.accutor.com/terms
At Accutor, we are committed to data privacy and the protection of customer data. In our efforts to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), with effect from May 25, 2018, Accutor has initiated several changes to our systems and processes to ensure data compliance. To learn more, please visit our GDPR information page.
Accutor will continue to send you information about our services, promotions and industry updates via email, phone and other electronic means. If you are no longer interested in receiving such communications, kindly unsubscribe
We look forward to continuously working with you to provide you with the best solutions serving you and assist you for all your business requirements without compromising on the privacy of your information by complying with the GDPR guidelines.
8910 Affltern am Albis