Translation Services for Individuals
Individuals who travel abroad where their native language is not spoken, or when Contractors/freelancers wish to translate any of the documents to the language that is comprehendible by the reader, professional translation services bridge the gap between them. Professional translation services enable localization and help to communicate accurately with customers in any part of the globe in the language well understood by them.
Accutor, provides translation services into and from over 150 languages, that covers a wide variety of sectors, subjects and keeping in mind the end users. While this places us a cut above the rest, we also ensure prompt, quick and hassle free solutions for all your translation requirements.
Features of Accutor’s Translation services include:
- Uniformity of rates for all languages, irrespective of how complicated it could be for us to crack.
- Online quotes for language translation
- Certified translations based on Accutor’s Consular services offering
- Manual translation process conducted by persons well versed in the language and not by the use of software or machines.
Accutor provides the following translation services for the assistance of individuals:
(1) Translations: including legal documents, reports, technical scopes of work and articles
(2) Notarised translations: Where the authenticity of the document is to be furnished, we provide (i) verified for official use (ii) certified translations with apostille/legalization. In the making, Accutor combines its consular services offering along with its translation services.
(3) Professional interpreters: Accutor provides access to language interpreters from a wide range of languages to choose from and offers these services across server locations including United Kingdom and major cities in Switzerland and Germany.
(4) Transcription of audio or video files: where audio or video files have to be produced before the Courts, Accutor combines its consular services partnership with transcription services so as to be used after verification for official use.
Abkhaz, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, American English, Arabic, Argonese, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali Berber, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cantonese, Catalan, Comoros, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dhivehi, Dutch, Dzongkha, British English, Estonian, Filipino, Filipino Tagalong, Finnish, French, Fulani, Georgian, German Greek Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Indonesian Malay, Irish English/Gaelic, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Khmer, Kirundi, Korean, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lao, Lithuanian, Macedonian Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Mandarin, Maori, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Oromo, Ossetia, Pama-Nyungan, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Saraiki, Serbian, Sesotho, Setswana, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovene, Somali, Sorbian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tab saran, Tajik, Tamil, Tetum, Thai, Tigrinya, Tswana, Turkish, Turk man, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yoruba.