Work Permits and Business Visas
Recruitment agencies hiring for Corporations in different countrieshave to often advise and address queries regarding Work Permits and business visa processing. Once the recruiter completes the placement of candidates abroad or hires candidates from other countries, work permit and business visa have to be acquired. While the Citizens from the EU/EFTA benefit from the free movement agreement between many European countries initially for three months, citizens belonging to other countries must have a work contract. Applications have to be made at the respective Jurisdictions along with the relevant documents and fees.
Accutor is one of the most sought after umbrella companies in matters pertaining to Work permit and business visa applications and other related services that include Tax services, international payroll processing services, Contracts management services and legal services including immigration law consultancy. Our services relating to Work Permit and Business visa services include:
- Providing consultation and advice in matters relating to work permit and business visa.
- Legal advice in matters relating to immigration law consultancy.
- With our network of management companies worldwide, we can assist recruiters to connect with the corporations for sponsoring the candidates.
- Complete documentation and paperwork for securing the visa and work permit in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with the authorities and furnishing details on case to case basis.
- Our experience in handling work permits and securing visa and other consular needs extends to companies across various sectors and all sizes.
- Accutor is a renowned name in immigration consultancy and consular services, where one can be assured of prompt, hassle free and cost effective solutions for Work Permit and business visa consultancy.